Activities that jeopardize building security for any or all residents are expressly prohibited. These acts include, but are not limited to:
- first floor windows that are not closed and locked at all times;
- possession of another student’s ID or key to a residence hall room or Chapter house;
- tampering with locks and doors;
- propping doors at any time, especially outside exit doors and doors designed as fire barriers;
- climbing in or out of residence hall windows as well as climbing around on the exterior of the building;
- exiting emergency exits during non-emergencies;
- providing access to persons who are not authorized to be in University housing.